Notwithstanding government initiatives to incentivize new entrants and compress lending spreads, the credit market remains extremely concentrated in very few players.
Macroeconomic trends and the ongoing maturation of domestic capital markets will drive exponential growth in real estate-backed credit over the coming years.
With outstanding track records in Real Estate Private Equity and Structured Credit, HSI introduces a new practice in Real Estate Credit to bring affordable and accessible financing alternatives to the market.
HSI structures tailored transactions for projects and segments seen as subprime by the traditional financial industry and which have limited or temporary access to capital.
• Ongoing dialog with other players;
• Precise reading of market conditions, structures, terms,
• Proprietary relationships with targets;
• Ongoing dialog with investment banks, financial advisors, brokers, consultants, and law firms.
• Fundamental bottom-up analysis;
• Rigorous credit analysis and legal due diligence;
• Tailor-made transactions.
• Investment committee comprised of HSI partners and multidisciplinary professionals.
• Comprehensive document and structure review of each transaction;
• Closing and disbursement;
• Registration of guarantees.
• Close monitoring of financials and guarantees;
• Frequent meetings with portfolio companies.
• Land developers
• Shopping Centers
• Asset owners in general
Types of financing:
• Lot acquisition
• Acquisition of receivables
• Real estate-backed